MyWetloook

Message # 27543.1

Subject: Hello Re: Klein ad from about 1978

Date: Mon 19/02/07 11:47:16 GMT

Name: John Smith uu

Email: none@anonymous.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Although I don't have any knowledge of the Calvin Klein ad you are interested in, your posting did

spark an old memory of another ad which I should mention.

The ad that came to mind for me is one which aired in the early 1980's and featured

two women standing on the deck of a ship.  The two women were wearing "Sergio Valente"

jeans and blouses.  The two women spotted two men that they liked who were standing

on the dock.  The women jumped in the water.  In the next scene, the dripping wet women were

standing on the dock with the men of their desire and everyone was happily laughing

and talking.  The background music for all this was the song "Ah OOh! Sergio!!  Ah OOh!

Sergio.  Sergio Valente, Sergio Valente -- Ah OOh! Sergio!!..."

Clearly if you like women modeling wet jeans -- this is also an ad which would be of interest to you.

Good luck in locating the ads.

In reply to Message (27543) Question Klein ad from about 1978

By John - us Mon 19/02/07 02:51:15 GMT

The TV ad starts with a close-up of a beautiful girl's face, and you can see that she's neck deep in a swimming pool.   The camera pans back as she slowly stands up, first revealing that she's wearing a bikini top, then you see that she's wearing her blue jeans (Calvins) in the pool!   The ad ran for a short time before being yanked over some manufactured 'controversy' over the image.  This footage is exremely hard to find!   Does anyone have it?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]