MyWetloook

Message # 51059.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:Heatwave USA

Date: Fri 22/07/11 06:00:47 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

One of my favorite female co-anchor scenes happened during a heatwave in 2005 on the Fox and Friends show, when it was hot and they set up a kiddie pool in the street and Juliette Huddy got pushed in the pool in her nice skirt and blouse...and then she had the same problem that Cathy Lee Crosby had on "Thats Incredible" log rolling scene and Vanna White had on her "Wheel of Fortune" pool dipping scene....i.e. she could not stand up and had to hide cos her top went see thru.....

I made a small size low res dial up version of some bits of these scene back in 2005....I should probably re-make the full version of these scene in high quality when I get time....

http://thewambank.com/videos.php?id=255&list=0

BTW....as far as finding decent wetlook during the heatwave around the country.....here is a tip for you....don't bother going to watering areas for tourists or beaches or lakes...cos the people who go there will be attired in swimsuits or t shirts etc, and there will be nothing interesting to see there. The best places to go are fountains that are in BUSINESS districts where the office girls go to have lunch....cos you will often find office girls cooling themselves during their lunch breaks. One of the best summers I remember for seeing office girl wetlook scenes was in the summer of 1976 when I was working at Lloyds Bank in Picadilly, London, and in those days I would always bring sandwiches for lunch and walk to Trafalgar Square every lunchtime to have my lunch and watch the girls playing in the fountains. That summer of 1976 in London was amazing, cos it was over 92 degrees for 6 weeks.....and every lunchtime I could go to the fountains and there were many many office girls playing in the fountains in their office clothes.

Needless to say.....I got into trouble a few times with my boss at the bank that summer, cos I was constantly late back from lunch and would take a 2hr lunch break when I was only allowed 1hr......

So....you need to go to fountains areas that are located in business districts and where office girls will go for their lunch breaks......not the beach or lakes or areas where tourists will go.

MK

In reply to Message (51059.2.1) Thumbs Up Re:Heatwave USA

By joey - us Fri 22/07/11 03:28:00 GMT

Ive found another beautiful reporter taking the plunge. this time shes racing a lab at a dog splash event

heres the link:www.fox5sandiego.com/videobeta/e8674973-761d-4c96-b21a-893eb5799ff5/News/Dogs-Make-A-Splash-In-Del-Mar

enjoy

In reply to Message (51059.2) None Re:Heatwave USA

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 21/07/11 19:47:57 GMT

I was going to repost an item which appeared on here recently, but then I realized it was from 3 years ago!

In case you are wondering,

http://iwdb.wampedia.org/Scene.aspx?ID=9821

I can't believe they are all shying away from the water this year.

In reply to Message (51059) None Heatwave USA

By Anonymous - us Thu 21/07/11 18:59:41 GMT

Come on half the country is in a heatwave and not one news reporter is getting wet?  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.080 seconds to generate ]