minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 15/05/24 13:54:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 76897.8

Subject: Talking Re:Out of curiousity...

Date: Thu 25/04/19 06:11:15 GMT

Name: RoscoeBC us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That's  really good question.  

My first choice, we're both dressed, hopefully well dressed.  She's in a satin evening gown and heels.  She instigates it, probably because she knows it's going to turn me on.  She can shove me into a pool, push me into a shower, knowing damn well I'm going to get her in, or she can just go in first, The point is, she started it, without me begging and pleading :).

Second choice, it's my idea, if she puts up a fight, it's with a smile, because she knows she's going to enjoy the end result.  We both end up wet, fully clothed.  

Her in wet clothes, me staying dry, no fun, me being in the tub naked and her surprising me by climbing in fully clothed?  That's good, really good.  Me being naked, dragging her into the shower clothed, not so good, I'd rather be clothed also.

Her in the tub or shower naked, pulling me in by surprise, clothed, pretty good.  Me intentionally getting wet with her while I'm clothed and she's naked, somehow more embarrassing than good.

If I don't have a playmate at hand, I'll occasionally just soak myself, preferably in a suit and tie, or even a tux (got a couple of retired rental tuxes cheap at Goodwill, Polyester, they tolerate a lot of abuse).  It still satisfies my urge somewhat.

I think there are two parts to this for me (aside from transparent clothes showing off a females form).  I'm digging doing something my mom didn't want me to do, messing up my good clothes, and a woman is doing it probably just because turning me on turns her on.

In reply to Message (76897) None Out of curiousity...

By JC - uu Tue 23/04/19 05:10:26 GMT

Out of curiosity, how many of you do not participate in Wetlook, but still find it attractive/sexy/what ever you may call it, when a woman participateds? I for one have never enjoyed swimming in clothing but I would say I still have always found it attractive for a woman to do so. Question

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]